There are lots of deadlines coming up so be prepared for the possibility of a “staff” meeting being called to get your input on required items. I will try to get as much done at staff committee this week as possible but it’s that time of year where we are making decisions frequently.
Just a couple of weeks until our school planning day. Please make sure to keep your reading assessment information handy as I will be asking you to share it with me as we examine results. It would be a good idea to review the plan prior to our day together if you can find the time. It is available on our website.
Two four day weeks coming up!
EVENTS THIS WEEK:
- Supervision Aide meeting Monday at 11:00 a.m.
- Finance Ctte meeting at lunch on Monday.
- JO articulation team here on Tuesday morning to meet with teachers.
- PAC meeting Tuesday morning from 9:00 – 10:30 in the library.
- Henry and Patti at the area meeting on Wednesday morning – Paul is in charge
- Staff committee meeting Wednesday at lunch. Please list agenda items by Tuesday at noon so we can prepare and distribute our agenda the day before.
- Salad Day on Thursday for group members (thanks Paula for organizing)