Had a lazy weekend this week – a nice break to just spend time at home with family. We enjoyed a delicious lunch in Steveston at the Blue Canoe with our friends today. It was warm enough to sit out on the deck and be comfortable. Can Summer be far away?
A big welcome to Alexis Tsougrianis (also known as Mr T.) who has joined us in the library for the rest of the school year. We are very pleased to have Alexis who has library experience and course work. Thank you everyone for helping him to find his way.
Lots of meetings this week – but otherwise pretty quiet. It might be the calm before the storm. Our annual staffing meeting is next week (May 5th) and we will need to have conversations about assignments for next year. If you have any more information you’d like to share about your preferred assignment, please let me know.
Also, a couple of people have let me know they would be interested in moving rooms. If you are thinking about that, please make sure I know as all room changes need to be organized through me. Thanks.
EVENTS THIS WEEK:
- Karl will be away on Tuesday.
- Patti at Community Link meeting at J.O. Tuesday morning until 10:00 a.m.(Paul is in charge until I get there)
- Anyone interested in giving input on performers to book for next year, please come to the library at noon on Tuesday.
- Grade 7 Grad planning meeting at lunch on Wednesday in Room 103
- Aboriginal Fair at J.O. on Thursday morning for Divs. 1-6.
- Patti will be away on Friday.
Have a great week everyone.